Inauguration of the canceled Euro T20 Slam



The first Euro T20 Slam, the most recent free match launched this summer, will not go any further, confirmed Wednesday (August 14th).

In a joint effort between Cricket Ireland, Cricket Scotland, the KNCB of the Netherlands and trading partners GS Holdings, the Euro T20 Slam is expected to rise overnight in Amsterdam, but has become the third T20 franchise league to be suspended or suspended within one year, as a result of the canceled UA T20X competition. In November and during the Hong Kong blitz, he faces an uncertain future after the first publication of the 1999 edition, and then its total suspension.

Prashant Mishra, board member of ET20S and managing partner of Wood Entertainment Entertainment, said: "The board of the Euro T20 Slam, the sponsors and co-owners of the new T20 championships will not hesitate to make the decision not to make the event possible in 2019.

We will work with the three cricket teams, our main financial players, business owners, players and other players in the game to achieve all our achievements. "We want to see the beauty and integrity we built until 2020."

Malcolm Cannon, general manager of Cricket Scotland, said: "Although this is a very difficult decision to make to this end, we think it's the right one and the one that gives us a great opportunity to launch the next Euro T20 Slam .

The promotion of Slam follows a heated debate over the men's competition last week. Tuesday's T20 game in Canada was delayed by almost two hours as players refused to play on the court until the extra portion of their salary. The two players share the same age as GS Holdings, the parent company of the plaintiff and Bombay Sports Limited, as well as a postdoctoral degree in French ownership.

Such a European team would see six teams representing Dublin, Belfast, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Glasgow and Edinburgh playing with two-round robots followed by a three-week final, the first matches being played in Amsterdam on August 31, before the competition, the first in Dublin and the last in Dublin.

The club has announced the signing of players such as Rashid Khan, Morgan Eoin, Shane Watson, Shahid Afridi and Brendan McCullum, during which a concert held in London last month brought together a host of international stars such as Colin Ingram, Tymal Mills , Corey Anderson, Sikandey Raza and Dale Stale. among other things, register for the contest.

Slam had a chance to start last week when McCullum broke his commitment to the Glasgow Giants, announcing his departure at the end of the GT20. Reports revealed that Canadian players were unhappy with the late payout, beating before the second round between the Toronto Nationals and the Montreal Tigers until they were full. The match continued, with the champion ending Monday with the Winnipeg Hawks game confirming the Vancouver Knights' competitors in the standings, but European councils were scared enough to ask for an appointment the next day to voice their concerns.

The exact reasons for the league's pleasure are still unclear, although the GT20 lost about $ 10 million in its first season, and the European plan largely demanded both terms. and you pay. The first season was renewed even more, the boards having arrived in the agreement a year ago.

The first failure leaves a difference in parts of Ireland, Scotland and the Netherlands, who are preparing for the qualification for the T20 World Cup to be held at the AU in October. The Netherlands and Ireland will participate in the final phase of the T20. in Oman, Nepal and Hong Kong from 5 October.

It is not known if commissions will receive their reception fees in the first year. Ireland, which is about to play the lion's share, is waiting to lose a lot of money if the parties consider not fulfilling their obligations, increasing their financial difficulties after losing the "number six" held earlier this year. year. Players in the region must also lose, with the salary guaranteed by tourists who make up a large part of their expected income.

Warren Deutrom, managing director of Cricket Ireland, said: "We are deeply saddened by this decision, however, we are sensitive to the noise that led to the suspension of excitement.The joy and power brought by the Euro T20 Slam since the announcement ". showed the greatest interest of the Irish to see world-class cricket here in Ireland.

"We hope that this interest will continue until 2020, when Slam will finally move forward, and we will continue to meet with game officials to ensure that all goals are fully achieved, including all the benefits of Cricket Ireland. " In addition, look for increased peace that local organizers can avoid repeating. it's in future plans. "

Betty Timmer, president of KWCB, said: "As mentioned, it is with great sadness that the Euro T20 Slam will not go ahead in 2019. After two weeks of opening matches, KUSCB was waiting with look forward to this exciting event that will bring cricket closer to Dutch fans.

"The KNCB is sensitive to all those who enter the labor market and to the many efforts made by many people in the Netherlands and other countries.We offer our support with great hope for a successful event. next year."

Post a Comment

0 Comments